Jumpstart your house plants or garden this April with this 2.5 pound bag of nutrient dense, naturally organic plant food made by double-composting spent grains from Hopewell Brewery in Logan Square.
- 100% organic and all natural - no chemicals and no smell
- Replenishes soil nutrients for healthier plants and better vegetables
- High percentage of organic matter which improves soil structure by promoting aeration, retaining the moisture for the roots, and allowing the roots to grow deeper and stronger
- Made from up-cycled spent grains from a Wicker Park brewery that would have otherwise gone into a landfill and created greenhouse gases
- Each bag of LocalSols plant food prevents greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to 10 pounds of coal